The National MRA will again be offering scholarships to the Spring Conference. The 2019
conference will be held in Mount Hood, OR from June 7-9, 2019. Visit the conference web
site at for more information. The California Region
will be awarding up to 10 scholarships of $380 each.
- Members of Full and Associate region teams who are current with their 2019 MRA dues may apply.
- It is recommended that the applicant(s) have been on the team for at least 2 years. The time may include any probationary period.
- It is recommended that the applicant(s) have not attended a previous MRA Spring Conference.
- The applicant must attend the MRA Business Meeting on Sunday, June 9, 2019 to be eligible for reimbursement.
- The applicant or the applicant’s team must be able to cover any additional costs, including travel, associated with attending the conference.
- Applicants must submit a short essay (250 words max) describing how attending the conference would benefit the applicant and their team (250 words max).
- The applicant’s team leader must supply a short (250 words max) recommendation letter endorsing the applicant(s).
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the recommendation letter is provided.
- Applications and endorsement letters should be submitted to online.. Optionally, applicants may apply and submit endorsements
- All applications and endorsement letters must be received by 11:59 pm on April 12, 2019.
- The California region officers will evaluate the applicants and will select the scholarship recipients. The applicants will be notified the week of April 15th2019.
- Scholarship recipients must provide proof of registration to the region officers by April 30th2019.
- Failure to provide proof of registration by that date will result in the scholarship being awarded to an alternate.
- Payment of the scholarship will be made after the conference.
Any questions regarding the scholarship program may be directed to .